BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
BOOKING, OCCUPANCY, CANCELLATION & BYLAWS
Please read these conditions carefully. Each person signing their registration card (“the Guest”) acknowledges and agrees that these conditions apply and extend to any person (also referred to as “Guest”) occupying or visiting the apartment or complex and/or using the facilities in the complex at the invitation of or with the authority of the Guest.
1. Accommodation must be paid by cash, bank cheque or credit card (Visa or Mastercard only) before occupancy commences. To secure reservations a 50% deposit at time of booking is required with final balance payment to be received 7 days prior to occupancy.
2. Any further charges must be paid by cash, bank cheque or credit card (Visa or Mastercard only) before occupancy commences. Full payment must be received 7 days prior to occupancy.
3. Occupancy starts and finishes on the dates shown on the receipt.
4. The Guest will be liable for payment of any charges incurred by any Guest together with all replacements and necessary costs for any damage or loss to the apartment and its contents or the Body Corporate property caused by any Guest.
5. The apartment must not be used for any unlawful purpose.
6. Guests must only park cars in the designated areas.
7. No more people than what is the maximum occupancy for the apartment may stay in the apartment for the duration of each booking.
8. No animals or pets are to be brought onto the complex.
9. Neither the Body Corporate, the Manager nor the apartment owner is liable for any damage or loss of property that a Guest may sustain while on the complex.
10. The bylaws, rules and regulations* of the complex and any reasonable direction of the Manager must be complied with. The apartment must be vacated if after receiving a warning, any Guest fails to comply.
11. The Manager may inspect the apartment at any time with reasonable notice and at any time without notice if the Manager is of the opinion that there has been a breach of these conditions.
12. The Manager and the apartment owner are not responsible for any misrepresentation in the description of the apartment.
13. The Guest authorises the manager to charge any credit card for any loss, damage or monetary contribution for which any Guest is liable under this document or otherwise.
14. If the occupancy ends or is terminated, the Guest must immediately vacate the apartment. The Manager is authorised to do whatever is required to enforce the eviction of any Guest and removal of Guests’ property.
15. Parties or functions are not permitted within the grounds or in any of Hastings Park Penthouses.
16. The management reserves the right to change apartment allocation due to unforeseen circumstances.
17. The management reserves the right not to accept “Schoolies” bookings.
PLEASE NOTE: It is the responsibility of the guest to have travel insurance to cover any financial loss incurred as a result of unforeseen cancellations.
• If the booking is cancelled 120 days or more prior to the planned date, there will be a full refund less an *Administration Fee of $150.00
• If the booking is cancelled less than 120 days prior to the planned arrival date, there will be no refund unless and until the premises are re-let for the total period of the original booking. An *Administration Fee of $150.00 will be deducted from the deposit held before the remainder is refunded.
• Short Notice Bookings -Where a booking is made less than 7 days prior to the planned arrival date, there will be no refund unless and until the premises are re-let for the total period of the original booking. An *Administration Fee of $150.00 will be deducted from the deposit held before the remainder is refunded.
• Confirmed Bookings – A booking that has not been confirmed by a deposit being paid is not guaranteed. A deposit of 50% of the total accommodation or one night, whichever is the greater, will confirm a booking. The balance of the tariff is due one week prior to arrival.
• No refunds for reduction in stay once in-house
• Where the deposit and/or balance has been paid by credit card, the refund, less the *Administration Fee will be refunded to the original credit card.
• The letting agent and the owner have first right of refusal for all bookings held. In the event of an owner refusing a booking no cancellation fee will be charged. As all our properties are individually owned we must respect the wishes of our owners.
• We do not accept any ‘schoolies’ bookings. If we discover on arrival that it is a schoolies booking access to the apartment will be denied and full refund of the deposit will be given.
* The Administration Fee covers the cost of processing the booking, receipting, banking and any fees, processing of cancellation, drawing cheques or processing the refund via credit card and any postage.